Organic Nail & Cuticle Oil Treatment
Get strong, healthy, nourished nails & cuticles! Our special Purjoi Nail Studio organic formula instantly absorbs, repairs, and nourishes your pretty hands and nails! We only use all natural and certified organic ingredients; which provides the highest quality level for our cuticle oils. Enjoy the aroma of fresh picked fruits and flowers, while your nails and hands get the care they deserve.
Holiday Collection Scents Include: Harvest Spice, Sugar Cookies, Cranberry Cocktails, Crisp Apple, Rich Mint Chocolate,
Ingredients: Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Apricot Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Fragrance Oil.
- Organic Argan Oil - Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give your nails and cuticles a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating; which makes it a great natural moisturizer.
- Organic Jojoba Oil- The jojoba oil is the only oil that closely resembles human sebum – an oily substance naturally produced by the oil glands below the skin surface, so its uses and benefits to the skin and nails are high. It is a perfect choice to help with dry brittle nails.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil- Sought out for its high vitamin E content and skin softening properties, apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Rich in essential fatty acids, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturizing properties is great for nails, hands, and hair. Anti Inflammatory, Anti Septic, and Anti Ageing.
- Coconut Oil– A powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. Coconut oil also helps to delay the occurrence of wrinkles because it contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time.
- Vitamin E- The health benefits of vitamin E come from its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants remove free radicals — the unstable compounds that damage the cell structure. Vitamin E, a substance found naturally in many foods, carries a tremendous benefit for skin cells. Through its antioxidant properties, vitamin E can help fight the signs of aging and protect from sun damage.
Oil blends do not contain mineral oils, parabens, or chemicals.
Product Size: 5 ml .16 fl oz e
External Use Only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue if skin irritation occurs and seek medical advise.
Made in the USA